What are the requirements for invoices?
We fund invoices which are issued to companies in the UK and abroad.
- Investly funds invoices for goods and services that have been delivered. We don’t fund invoices that are issued in advance.
- Invoice should not have reached its due date yet.
- We accept invoices with payment term between 15-180 days.
An invoice should clearly indicate:
- Invoice amount, issue date and due date (or payment terms).
- Full and correct business name of the issuer and the receiver.
- Full address of the issuer and the receiver.
- Reference to contract number or to purchase order (PO).
- Payment currency.
An invoice cannot have:
- Deleted, struck out or handwritten info, i.e. details, names and signatures of invoice issuer or receiver.
- Handwritten changes or corrections made in any other way.
To make the process faster, please add documents proving the delivery of goods/services, for example, order document (e-mail is suitable), delivery instrument and receipt, freight delivery notes etc.
For construction sector invoices, adding delivery instrument and receipt is mandatory.
Please be advised that invoice receiver cannot have delays any longer than 30 days with previous payments.
Investly does not offer invoice financing service for invoices issued to private individuals - your client has to be a company trading for at least 3+ years with a turnover of at least £1m per year.
When presenting an invoice to Investly, please add assignment notification and Investly’s payment references to the invoice. See invoice formatting guidelines here.