Investly always strives to offer you the best rates available on the market.
Why is Investly different?
- We do not take any reserves. Other lenders will only let you finance up to 85% of your invoice leaving the other 15% as a reserve. Investly’s technology let’s you finance the full amount of the invoice right away.
- We hold an auction for your invoice. It’s like having 50 different lenders competing to give you the best rates for your invoice and you don’t even have to lift a finger.
- No hidden fees. Doing business doesn’t have to be complicated. That’s why we kept our fees as simple and small as possible.
What are the fees?
While selling your invoices through Investly there will be a one-off small fee of between 1.5%-3.1% per invoice. This includes the discount and Investly’s fee.
How much will I actually get for my invoice?
To find out, check out our handy