Who are Investly's customers? What is invoice discounting?
What goes into making a credit decision?
We use Estonia's largest and most trusted credit scoring agency, Krediidiinfo AS (subsidiary of Creditinfo Group), for the credit rating and likelihood of default score. In the UK, we use Experian and DueDil. The rating is expressed in letter combinations:
- AAA stands for excellent
- AA for very good
- A for good
- BBB for satisfactory
- BB for passable
- B for weak
- C for unsatisfactory (Investly does not accept C rated companies)
Insolvency probability (shown as probability of default or PD) shows the likelihood of the company falling into arrears within the following 12 months.
- At less than 5% the risk is low
- between 5 and 12% the risk is considered moderate
- at 12% or more it is considered high risk.
Click here for source.
We only accept invoices for goods and services that have already been delivered. We do not finance invoices for goods/services to be provided in the future. We ask the company paying for the goods/services to confirm that:
- they've received them
- they are happy with the quality
- and they agree to pay directly to Investly's bank account (as stated on the updated invoice)
What does the data say?
How is Investly different from other marketplace lenders?
How are invoices different from business loans?
To discuss investments with other investors, join our LinkedIn community.